The History of TECNinox
TECNinox history began when Giovanni Miglioli and Vito Bocchi, technicians specialized in the realization of automated beverage systems, decided to make their business dream true. Thanks to their enthusiasm and competence they specialized more and more in the design and realization of process plant for the production of pharmaceutical products becoming the reference for the most important world-wide companies. A winning choice!
Pontetaro head office
The first head office in Pontetaro near Parma where the factory was placed in the garage of a house.
In these years Ilinox, situated in San Polo di Torrile, joined the group. It is leader in stainless steel carpentry production of switchboards and tanks for the pharmaceutical market. ISO 9001 certified since 1995 by the International DNV certification body, in all these years Ilinox could create a very specialized production and marketing team thanks to a qualified staff and an advanced technology to guarantee quality and reliability to its customers.
Sanguinaro head office
450 m² offices
1800 m² production area
Ilinox Hungary was founded in Budapest, Hungary, and it became leader in standard material sorting and production all over Europe.
Noceto head office
600 m² offices
4000 m² production area
TECNinox keeps growing: ER SISTEMI, a well-known software process company, joins the group.
Seat enlargement to get a 2,000 m² office and 5,000 m² production area total surface